Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

I got an email from Stitches N Things and it cracked me up - they are again having their annual "In Honor Of The Football Game Deb Had To Google To Find Out Who Was Playing" sale ROFL.
I have to say, this year I don't care one iota about the silly Superbowl, but my in-laws throw great food partys and that's enough for me :)

Yesterday I took a shot of my "stitching corner" in the kitchen where my buffet is - it's a little jumbled right now, but you get the jist :)
This is the left hand corner of the kitchen, looking out. You can probably see through the windows, the living room beyond. I have all of my binders with leaflets, loose kits, etc. in the buffet, a whole bunch of completed pieces in the top flat drawer that won't fit into my smaller plastic tote. The tote on the chair is my WIP and UFO box, my other boxes are scattered about the living room at this point. As you can see, I love cows.
Last night I worked on the border for Dragon of the Deeps. It's surreal to me that this piece is going to be finished in the near future. Yea!

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo!!! Finally someone who likes cows too!!!!

    Christina
    (monopoly sal yahoo group)

    ReplyDelete